we are trying to work into the 2016 trip a stop at this Ryokan
the Japan 2016 trip is now in the works. for anyone that will be joining us, you will need to plan for a JR Pass or be ready to buy lots of long distance train tickets. please remember that JR Passes are non-transferable so please do not ask to borrow one.
It is the final weekend before the fourth annual trip to Japan. Pull out your check lists and make sure you have everything for your trip. here is a few things to remember.
- copy of passport to keep in your hotel.
- flight information with return information.
- hotel reservation information including hotel address.
- money to exchange at the airport for train/bus ride.
- call your credit card companies and inform them of your trip.
- power converters so you can charge your devices.
- any medications in their original bottles with their information.
With 7 days remaining, we would like to thank everyone that is supporting us and the people that are joining us for the 2015 Japan trip.
we have just ordered the wifi device to keep up to 10 people connected. remember, if you want to go on your own you will need to supply your own internet. you can find many wifi spots in Japan but connecting to them is hard to do.